Pre-Law Advising Services
Pre-Law Advising Services is part of the Campus Center for Advising and Academic Services.
We provide advising and information to all undergraduates—regardless of major—interested in pursuing a postgraduate legal education.
Students come to see us to discuss:
- how to explore an interest in legal careers
- how to prepare for law school
- how to apply to law school
- questions about taking the LSAT
- any other topics related to law school or legal education
Services We Provide
- Make an appointment
- Pre-Law Advising Services blog
- Pre-Law Handbook, a comprehensive resource of pre-law information
- Pre-Law Events
- We sponsor Law Day, workshops, and various other activities for pre-law students
- NEW: Read answers to the Top 10 Application Questions, Answered!
- Where did Illinois applicants attend law school? View our most recent Applicant Data Report